Sketchozine.com Masters: Art of Isis Sousa & Guests: Fantasy Digital Painting Techniques & Video Lectures

Art of Isis Sousa & Guests: Fantasy Digital Painting Techniques & Video Lectures - Isis Sousa As the author of the book, here it goes:

From the Author
The book Art of Isis Sousa & Guests showcases many of my paintings from the period of 2010 until middle of 2012. It includes some video captures, lectures and tutorials and dozens of tips.

One of my ultimate goals in life is to master my art, and for that I need this whole life time if not a few more incarnations! While I am just starting in this journey, I can share with you some of my processes, ideas and techniques. Maybe they will inspire you, maybe help you on your own artistic discoveries.

Nonetheless, I have the honor to see my first Art Book dream come true, with the help of Mad Artist Publishing & Marcin Migdal; all these wonderful guest artists, who are a source of inspiration for me and last, but not least, all the partners and sponsors involved in this project.

OBS: If you're looking for a HOW-TO book, this product is not recommended for you. If you're an absolute beginner, this book may inspire you, but not teach you how to draw or paint.